Slider

October Ipsy Glam Bag

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Ipsy glam bag arrived a couple of weeks ago, 
but I decided to try out the products this time around before revealing the goods.

As you can see from the card above, the theme this month is Beauty Candy.
So here is what I received...

This shade is spot on, and the formula is great for a matte finish.
It goes on really smooth. The only downside is that it isn't a gloss.
It is definitely a keeper, but with gloss over top for sure :)

I fell in love with this brand when they sent me their mud mask back in February. Cleansing cloths can be iffy for me, but these are amazing! They remove every last drop of makeup from my day, and don't dry out my skin!
WINNER! I will be getting more of these!

You really get a lot of shadow in this package, but I am just not a dark shadow girl :( 
I might keep it around for a smokey eye for the holidays or a night out, but it definitely isn't an every day look for me.

Figs & Rouge Hand Cream in Rose Berry $6.56
This is a great hand cream, but the scent is a bit strong for me.
I wish I would have received the vanilla one to test out instead.

Ipsy must have known my hair is in dire need of some lovin'!
Normally my hair doesn't look so stressed out, but these days it is looking pretty rough! 
X still twists his adorable little fingers into my hair every night to fall asleep. Meaning I wake up with some seriously tangled bedhead!
Yesterday it took me 10 minutes to comb through the knots in my hair after my shower :(
While I know this balm probably isn't a miracle worker, I hope it can at least help with the dullness factor.

Update: I used this hair balm last night after my shower. My hair feels so soft and healthy this morning! Love it!

What did you receive in your Ipsy bag?
I am thinking of making a switch for 2015.
Any suggestions on monthly subscriptions I should check out?


And remember that red lipstick/gloss I received last month that was a bit too dark for me?
Well my foxy friend Sarah in Cali traded with me :)
Here is the new shade...
This shade is much more me!
Thanks again for trading with me Sarah!

To sign up for your monthly Ipsy Glam Bag click here.
It is only $10 a month for 4-5 fun new beauty products in a different bag each month.



1 comment:

  1. yay for trading! OH that lipstick looks great! The lipstick I got was this deep purple color, but it was just a small test size, but it was really pretty. I was going to wear it today, but didn't want to wake the Mr. going through the make-up drawer trying to find it after I just tossed it in there last night. You would think that it would be on the top. How do you organize your make-up. Just after getting 2 Ispy bags, I'm wondering what to do with everything!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts