Slider

Fall Fashion & #xvsdailylife2014 Week 40

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Today the #BLOGTOBER14 prompt is Fall Fashion.
For the sake of time (mainly mine) I will direct you to a few places to see my take on the subject.

What's On My Feet
My Fall Fashion Essentials
My Fall/Winter Style Board
Fall Fashion with Jane.Com Board


Now that you checked out my idea of Fall Fashion, I would love to hear from you!
What is your favorite item to rock in the Fall?


Helene in Between Blogtober
Taylor/Helene

Oh, and before you go...check out my week from Instagram below :)


Week 40

Day 281 ~ Chicken Pot Pie in a skillet!
Mix & Match Mama's recipe :)


Day 282 ~ Spent the day with this cutie :) 
After watching him color and such, I think it is safe to say he is ambidextrous!


Day 283 ~ Started my day off right with this delicious strawberries & creme waffle from Mimi's Cafe :)


Day 284 ~ He looks like such a bid kid laying there watching TV :(


Day 285 ~ Loved spending the day with this guy cheering the Cleveland Browns on to a victory over the Steelers!

Day 286 ~ Just a little HP to end the night!
#harrypotterforever


Day 287 ~ X rocked his ACL tee from his Uncle Tim today :)




3 comments:

  1. I like his ACL shirt, so cute! & I'm following you on pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that food has me drooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pot pie...yum! I wish I could eat it, right now!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts