Slider

Favorites Friday | Beauty Product

Friday, October 24, 2014


Or at least it is supposed to be!
We seriously had a week of Fall in Ohio and now it is bordering on Winter :(
I went from light jackets to pea coats already.
I have lived in Ohio my entire life so I can't say I'm not used it.

Let's get on with some good things from the past week!
Of course it wouldn't be Friday without linking up with the fab group of ladies below.

Momfessionals

 We enjoyed S'mores, adult beverages, good conversation and more on Saturday night with our small group.
Read my recap here


 Mic and I had to run a couple of errands so we decided to grab some lunch while out and about.
We swung into O'Charley's and were surprised to hear it was #FREEPIEWEDNESDAY 
Who can turn down free pie?
Not me!

 I joined Ebates this past week and made my first purchase through the site the other day.
I scored these red wellies from the Jane.com site for $40 (regular price $99).
One purchase and I already earned $2 in cash back from Ebates!
Not too shabby.
I wonder how much I can get back if I order my Christmas gifts that way?
Hmm...challenge accepted :)

 X's Halloween costume arrived this week!
It's green and moves at the opposite speed of X.
Any guesses?
I can't wait to take some photos of him with it on :)
And to take him trick-or-treating for the first time this year!
He was too young or sick for the last couple of years.
Granted, he won't really be getting much of the candy but it should be fun to see what he thinks of it all :)


So looking forward to a weekend with little to do.
Crossing my fingers for lots of snuggles, maybe a movie, comfort food, and a Browns win.
I might just give up all the other items for a Browns win.
Not joking. 
I'm die hard remember!

What fun things did you get yourself into this past week?
What are you looking forward to this weekend?


It is now time for #BLOGTOBER14 with Taylor and Helene.

My must have beauty product.

This is tough!
At first thought I would say mascara or concealer.
But after more thought I would say my go-to, must have, can't live without it beauty product is Chapstick!
And when I say Chapstick, I honestly mean this tube right here
I am always using it!
And when in a jam I rub it on dry spots on my hands or face.
Heck, I have even rubbed some in my hands to tame fly aways in my hair!
It can tame eyebrows too :)
It's just the bees knees to me!
Yeah, even I know that was a bit too corny :/


What beauty product are you obsessed with?

Helene in Between Blogtober



5 comments:

  1. Hey, us football fans are always serious. We'll do whatever it takes to get a win!! ;) Can't wait to see/hear about X's first trick-or-treating, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots!! I've been considering signing up for Ebates, but I've been too scared to actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously. Your posts always make me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wellies are so cute! I want some! Also, you really can't beat Free Pie Wednesday. My boyfriend and I go from time to time and I'm so happy it's finally time for pumpkin pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those boots! One of my pups chewed my last pair and have yet to get more... stopping by from the link-up! Hope you had a wonderful relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts