Slider

PinSpiration | Stripes

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

In high school I wore two different colors on my nails a lot.
I don't get my nails done so they don't look super fancy, but I do like keeping polish on them.
Something about having polish on my nails just makes me feel a little bit more pulled together.
Plus, I'm a nail biter if I don't have polish on them :/

I wear a lot of different nail colors throughout the year, but my go-to shade is some sort of gray.
I get the most wear out of a gray.
I am one of those people who will change their nail color every other day of the week if it doesn't match what I am wearing.

So the other day I was in Target checking out the polishes and they had quite a few on clearance.
I ended up bringing home a handful of new ones.
Specifically, these three shades of gray.


Left to right  - press pause, serene slate, on mute


I'm usually a Sally Hansen girl, but I just couldn't pass up these beauties from Essie.


I saw this photo and knew I wanted to recreate it!



Please try to look past the fact that my nails and hands aren't hand model worthy ;)




My outfit inspiration this week came from this photo below from Coming Up Roses.



I have the exact same cozy sweater from Walmart, so I knew I could put my spin on this outfit.

I decided to wear this sweater to work, so the jeans, OTK boots and hat weren't going to fly.
So I paired it with some skinny dress pants and some gray suede booties.
A little front tuck and I was good to go!



Now it's your turn!
Link up your style posts below with me :)
Or share your looks on Instagram and use #stylewithv


XOXO ~ Vanessa

** Also linking up with Andrea and the rest of the Style Six ladies, and Nancy's Fashion Style. **


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. I like to keep my nails painted too; they seem to be a bit stronger and resist breaking that way. I tend to paint my nails just about any color at all and often switch them up to match my clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many people think I'm crazy for changing my polish all the time like you, but I can't help it! I love it!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts