Slider

The Feels | January 2020

Monday, January 27, 2020

We made it to the end of the month!
I would love for you to join for The Feels each month.

Details:
Grab the image below
Answer the questions on your blog, Instagram feed/stories, Facebook, etc.
Tag me @xtremelyv and use #thefeels2020
The Feels will go live on the last Monday of each month :)

Answer the questions for that particular month.

So don't just list your favorite meal, list your favorite meal you had in January 2020 :)
Each month the questions will remain the same, with a few new ones added in based on the month.

Let's get to it!




Favorite Meal?
Trader Joe's Cookie Butter and graham crackers! lol!
Seriously the best snack!
I only let myself have a little at a time, but man is it so good!


Favorite Movie/TV Show/Book?
I have been loving that Very Cavallari is back!



And I'm finishing up Reshaping It All. 
I honestly wasn't reading it as a weight loss/self help book, but it offers some really great advice.


Favorite Activity?
Celebrating the new year with some of the best friends!




Favorite Moment?
X's face when we went to see the Harlem Globetrotters.



He had such a good time!
We did too!


Goal for February?
Take more pictures! lol!
I have tried being in the moment more over the last month or so, but then that means I don't have any pictures of those moments.


Anything else that made January "feel" Good?

January always brings the good feeling of new beginnings, a fresh mindset, etc. 
This whole month has been great being able to reset after the holidays.


Thank you so much for joining me today!
I hope you will continue to join me at the end of each month :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. What a fun linky idea! I work a few weeks ahead on my blog so I can't share/link up this month but I've added these questions to my February post and can't wait to join you. My favorite meal this month was the sausage and tortellini soup we tried on a whim; it was so darn good I already have plans to remake it in the next week or two. My favorite movie was Jumanji: The Next Level, TV Show was Grace and Frankie, and my favorite book was Twisted Twenty-Six.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts