Slider

In The Navy | PinSpiration!

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Who doesn't love Reese Witherspoon?
Her style is always so classic and effortless, yet perfectly pulled together.



And here is my recreation with pieces from my closet for a day at the office...


Navy Cords - Similar On Sale for under $35!
Gray Sweater - Similar On Sale for $12!
Plaid blanket scarf - Similar 
Cognac belt - Similar
Cognac boots - Similar


Everything in my recreation is super old.
Honestly, the newest thing I have on is that belt and it is at least 2 years old :/
But classic pieces never go out of style!
That is why shopping your closet can be a lot of fun :)


Now it is your turn!
Link up your style posts below :)



XOXO ~ Vanessa


*Also linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style. *



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter



2 comments:

  1. I tend to gravitate more towards classic pieces that don't really go out of style too. Great combo and who can argue with Reece as an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great twist on the inspiration outfit - I really like your cosy printed scarf! I really need to get pinterest so I can do things like this - I always admire people who are able to recreate such great outfits from what they find on pinterest!

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts