Slider

2020 Schedule

Monday, January 6, 2020

Hey there friends!
I hope 2020 is off to a great start for you all :)

Today I wanted to share a schedule of events that will be happening weekly/monthly on the blog.
These are opportunities for you all to link up with me throughout the month.

Weekly Link Up

One of my favorite blog posts from the past was Pin-spired hosted by Shay, Mel and Sheaffer.
I also love sharing new finds from local stores and online.
But while I don't mind sharing new clothing, accessories, etc., it isn't always in the budget to shop til I drop.
So I decided to challenge myself this year and bring that Pinterest style post back!
I would love for you to join me every Wednesday for PinSpiration!
Find an image of an outfit you love on Pinterest and then recreate it with items in your own closet.
Does it have to be perfect?
NO!
The idea is to just have fun...and wear the clothes you own!


PinSpiration kicks off Wednesday, January 8th!

******

Monthly Link Ups

I love sharing new recipes I have tried with you all.
On the second Tuesday of every month I'm hosting Good Eats!
I would love for you to share your favorite recipes as well :)


Good Eats kicks off Tuesday, January 14th!

******

Sharing about our home renovation was so much fun in 2019!
I want to keep that series going, but with a twist.
In 2020, I would love to share updates, home decor, projects, etc.
And I want you to share too!
It can be a room in your house that you love, a DIY project, seasonal decor, etc.
You know you all love to see inside every one's houses ;)


Let's Stay Home kicks off Thursday, January 23rd!

******

And I'm finishing off the month with a fun Q & A series called The Feels.
I will share some questions pertaining to that month and I would love for you to post your answers and link up with me :)
Don't worry, it won't be anything too crazy ;)

The Feels kicks off Monday, January 27th!


I hope you will join me throughout the month!
Feel free to comment below or email me at leota6@gmail.com with any questions you may have.


XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to linking up! XOXO
    www.coasttocoast2.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound fun! Added them to my list of link parties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still working on that last one - The Feels so I'm postponing it until next month. More details to come soon ☺️ Have a great weekend!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts