Slider

2020 Friday Faves Week 5

Friday, January 31, 2020

Let's do this Friday!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for...


~ one ~

Love these two!


We were all happy because that kid did amazing once again on his report card this past 9 weeks :)
He has his moments that he tests us, but we love him and are so proud of him!


~ two ~

This week on the blog I shared some of my favorite moments from this month in my new monthly series called The Feels.


Wednesday was a #twofer day!
I kicked off the day with my January Edition of What's Up Wednesday,


and then shared my latest PinSpiration recreation.



~ three ~

Basketball season is finishing up next week! 🙌🙌
It is hard to believe it, but we are all ready for the break.
We had our second to last game last night and X had a special visitor at the game to watch him play :)


He absolutely adores his (step) cousin!


~ four ~

I can't go on without acknowledging the tragedy that happened over the weekend.
9 people lost their lives in a helicopter accident.
One was a celebrity so it makes the news.
It hits you hard regardless if you knew/liked him or not.
A father was lost.
A child was lost.
My heart is breaking for all the families involved.

One of my favorite Cleveland area tee shirt shops made a tribute tee and 100% of the proceeds are being donated to the Kobe and Vanessa Bryant Family Foundation.


 ~ five ~

It's Super Bowl weekend friends!!!!


Honestly my favorite part is the actual game 🏈
Will you be watching on Sunday?
Who will you be cheering for?


Looking forward to a fun weekend of friends and football!

Thanks for stopping by today!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts