Slider

Fall Bucket List

Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Daily Tay


Your Fall Bucket List


Apple Hill Orchard is located not too far from us and I really hope to go pick some apples with Mic and X before the season is over.
And maybe take a few fun photos too!

I used to love to play in the leaves as a child.
I can't wait to share the fun with X!

I have done well for the past 2 weeks meal planning and prepping for the week. My goal is to keep it up all month and see how much money I saved by doing so!

While sitting at home cheering on the Cleveland Browns can be fun, I love being apart of the action at the stadium!
We have plans to attend a game this Fall and I can't wait!

Late Fall/early Winter are super busy with family birthdays, the holidays, etc.
Mic and I like to start our shopping early so we have time to enjoy the holidays instead of rushing around buying presents, spending too much, etc.

I couldn't make a Fall Bucket List without including pumpkins!
I plan on enjoying pumpkin coffee creamer, muffins, dinner, decor, candles, lotion, and so much more!
And if we have time a trip to a Pumpkin Patch!

What is on your Fall Bucket List?
Make sure to check out Taylor & Helene to see what is on their lists as well!

And because today is Sunday....
Let's Go


7 comments:

  1. Ohh now i'd like to know how you're making pumpkin muffins! Is there any special recipe, that you might want to share?
    Xo,
    Luchessa @ http://luchessa.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to start my Christmas shopping too! I like to start it early. I've only bought one gift so far...I'm behind, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a jumpstart on my christmas shopping already. It feels weird. I'm almost ALWAYS scrambling around at the last minute. stopping by for #blogtober14

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even started to think about Christmas shopping yet! Its great that you're starting so early!

    Andrea // CocoDrizzle

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your list!!! I started thinking about Christmas shopping I just need to start doing it, we are debating on a few things this year so we are waiting to save some $$$ up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Cari, I've started thinking about it but haven't started. Nice list!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no I should probably start thinking about Christmas shopping....eek! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts