Slider

Favorite Instagram Photo

Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Daily Tay

Favorite Photo of you posted on Instagram.

This is much harder than I thought it would be to narrow down.
I have a few favorites for different reasons.

I love this one because it is my little family on vacation :)
We were happy & relaxed!


This is one is great because I am sharing it with some of my favorite people :)
Love these beautiful ladies!

I am sure there are others, but this is one of my favorites of just me because it is SO me!
Hat, sunglasses, scarf, and a delicious red cup full of Starbucks!

And last, but certainly not least....
Even though I don't totally love how I look or what I am wearing in this photo, I don't care!
Do you see who I am standing with my arm around?
Yeah, that would be Mr. Eric Church!!!!
Probably my most favorite instagram photo to date! :)

Are you on Instagram?
Leave your user name below so I can follow along :)
You can follow along with me here.



5 comments:

  1. Love all of your photos! I think you look nice in that last photo, actually! I love that top too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so good! but the eric church one is awesome!!! and i think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are all so pretty!! I actually wasn't able to choose just one either.

    Diana | Life in German

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Eric Church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts