Slider

#WIWW

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

It has been forever since I participated in a "What I Wore Wednesday" link up!
Partially because I have been extremely busy, mainly because I just have forgotten to take photos of my outfits.
#totalbloggerfail

I am back today though!
Linking up with these fashionable ladies - 
Sarah @ Tucker Up
Shanna @ Because Shanna Said So


I love plaid just as much as the next blogger pinner girl.
Almost every outfit I wear these days has plaid in it somehow.
 My weekend duds usually consists of a flannel shirt, tank, distressed jeans, and boots.
It looks pulled together, I am warm, and most importantly I am comfortable!

Flannel Shirt - same brand similar
Tank - exact
Jeans - same brand similar
Boots - same brand similar

I wore this outfit for a short work day. It was chilly, but I needed easy clothing for doctor appointments and such the 2nd half of the day.
This was perfect :)

Nordstrom Plaid scarf - similar
Blue cable knit sweater - same brand similar
Green jeans - same brand similar
Boots - same brand similar

 I keep my work attire pretty neutral so this Pinterest worthy scarf from Target was exactly what I needed to add some color!

Plaid scarf - exact
Tan sweater - same brand similar

I have been really into painting my nails these days.
I blame it on the amazing Fall & Winter colors that are out right now.
I love a dark polish on my old lady hands to make them feel a bit younger ;)
Despite my inability to paint my nails with clean lines, I love this super cheap polish (think 99 cents) from Wet n' wild. 
It is Wild Shine in Burgundy Frost

So what have you been wearing recently?
Are you obsessed with plaid like me?
What are your favorite nail polish colors to wear in the Fall & Winter?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts