Slider

Letter to Myself in 10 years

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Dear Vanessa,

Holy crap you are 45 years old! You look amazing! All those booty barre classes paid off! ;) I hope you have been able to relax more and enjoy life. This current decade has been a bit stressful from becoming a mom, to owning your own business, to health scares and more.

Speaking of becoming a mom - X should be 12 now! WOW! Instead of wanting to play and be around you all the time, I bet he is ignoring you all day long! Are you missing the terrible 2's now? lol!

While I would love to think you have continued blogging all these years, I have to face reality. If X is anything like us, that kid is probably involved in everything he possibly can be these days!

Since I am not one to get too deep - did that change at all in 10 years? Probably not. I am going to end here and just say that I am glad to see you alive, looking good, and (hopefully) enjoying life in every way possible!

And please, take your time arriving here.

Love,
Your much younger self :)



Helene in Between Blogtober
Taylor/Helene #BLOGTOBER14



2 comments:

  1. hehe, that's funny, Booty Barre paid off. Wow I can't believe in 10 years we'll have double digit kids...seems like so far away, yet I'm sure we'll blink and they'll be moody teenagers.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts