Slider

A Secret

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Today the prompt is to share a secret about me.
Part of me is thinking it is a secret, why the heck do you think I am going to share it?!
While the other part of me is trying to not be so guarded and give you a piece of me.

So here is something that is a secret, but yet won't turn me into a nutcase for sharing.

I don't want to be a stay at home mom.

So lets back up shall we.
I love, Love, LOVE X with all my heart!
I totally respect women who are able to stay at home with their children.
I have friends who work full time and feel absolutely terrible about leaving their children every day to go to work.
I have friends that stay at home and have so much fun being with their kids all day.
Again, I really do love X to death....but I don't want to be home with him all day, every day.
I think it is honestly best for both of us to have a break from each other. That is just our personalities.
He can play and learn with his friends at school, while I go to work.
Then we can meet afterwards and on the weekends and hug and play and have all kinds of fun!

So with that said, I probably won't be winning any Mother of the Year awards, but that is OK with me.
The best I can do for X is what we are doing right now :)

Now it is your turn!
Do you have a juicy secret or confession waiting to be revealed?


Helene in Between Blogtober




2 comments:

  1. I don't think not wanting to be a stay at home mom disqualifies you from "Mother of the Year". I really don't think whether you stay home or not has any merit on how good of a mother you are (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder when I have kids, if I'd be able to stay home with them without losing my mind. Excellent post

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts