Slider

I'm going to....

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hawaii, Tahiti, and France...in my dreams :)

Since the #BLOGTOBER14 prompt today is dream vacation I thought I would talk about a few places I am thinking planning dreaming of going to someday.

From the beautiful water and beach...
to the molten lava...
I have always wanted to visit Hawaii!
This is going to date me, but I have wanted to go to Hawaii since I watched one of my favorite TV families go there years ago.
The Brady Bunch (I watched the reruns all the time as a kid) took a family trip there and I was sold.
The surfing, the luau's, the hula dancing, and more.
I want to experience it all!


Next on my dream list is Tahiti.
Just look at the next few photos...

That water! Those huts! That view!
Is there any reason not to go to Tahiti?
I think I would live in my bikini the entire time I was there.


And last, but certainly not least I dream of visiting Paris, France.
Really most of Europe would be interesting to see, but Paris is where it is at for me.
The language (I took French in high school - I remember a whole 3 words probably), the food, the tower! 
Yes, we have some beautiful towers in the US but nothing compares to the Eiffel Tower!
Wow! Just WOW!

And I have to eat while I am there ;)

My mouth is now watering! lol!

So where would you go on a dream vacation?
Are you a beach or mountain girl?
I would love to hear in the comments below :)

Je t'aime!

Helene in Between Blogtober



6 comments:

  1. I've been to Hawaii and Tahiti. They are both amazing. France is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tahiti would be on my list for those huts. Travel terrifies me, but those look so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for dream vacations. Paris is on my list too! We went to Tahiti for our honeymoon, I would suggest you skip Tahiti and go to Bora Bora...or Moorea, those two were WAY prettier than Tahiti itself. If I wasn't crazy allergic to food, I'd say I'd want to visit Korea, but for the time being, I'm pretty much allergic to everything that is there, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tahiti looks beautiful!! Adding it my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this post makes me want to hop on a plane tomorrow!! What gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to Paris and can assure you it's fabulous! Can't really tell if I like mountain or beach the most! I'm from Greece and I kind of had both and like both!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts