Slider

What's on...My feet

Monday, October 6, 2014

Linking up with with Andrea @ Momfessionals for another edition of...

Today it is all about what is on my feet!
I love to wear sandals and flip flops all summer long, but once Fall arrives I am more than ready to break out my boots!
I LOVE boots! All kinds of boots!
Cowboy, riding, wellies, etc.

My go-to boots in the Fall are these cognac ones I got from JCP a couple of years ago for Christmas. 
They literally go with everything - dresses, skirts, jeans!
Mind are sold out, but click here for a similar pair from the same brand.

 When Mic and I went to Tennessee last year for vacation I knew I would be picking up a pair of cowboy boots when we stopped in Nashville.
Little did I know I would be bringing home 3 pairs!
It was buy 1, get 2 free! Seriously?
I had to take advantage of that deal!
I picked up black, gray, and brown.
Still on the hunt for the perfect red pair!
Any suggestions?

Similar options - brown, black, gray

I finally took the plunge and invested in my first pair of Hunter wellies this past winter.
I love them!
I rocked them not only as rain boots, but snow boots as well.
I am sure they will get a lot of use this Fall and Winter in Ohio.

I scored these awesome BP belted booties during the Nordstrom anniversary sale!
They look great with everything too!
I wore them to work with a dress, but I know I will be pairing them with cuffed jeans too.
Fun factoid: I haven't rocked a bootie since I was in 1st grade!
I had a cool slouchy white pair :)

I still rock my white converse and leopard flats in the Fall too!

What shoes are you wearing right now?
Alright ladies I need some help!
I am on the hunt for riding boots, combat boots and those red cowboy boots!
Any suggestions?



6 comments:

  1. I love boots... I seriously need an endless shoe/clothing budget

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots! they are adorable. I just moved to a cold weather city and am fighting putting away my flip flops, but I will soon have to move into boots and covered shoes. I can't wait to check some of the ones you got out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Shaunacey! I need both a clothes budget and shoe budget! I have an embarrassing amount of shoes! Your boots are so cute! I'm already thinking of next years anniversary sale, I might get those frye boots :) hehe...but loving all of yours. I love how the Wellies look, but I just think people would look at my crazy if I wore them here. One word: Drought. Yep crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl...I love me some boots! I think our shoes could be best friends! HA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coral sweater in your first photo! Also, when you mentioned red cowboy boots it reminded me of Ted on How I Met Your Mother... "Pulling. Them. Off." The leather bands wrapping around your new booties is such a neat feature!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts