Slider

Favorite Book

Saturday, October 25, 2014

This is horrible to admit, but I am so not a fan of books.
Give me a magazine that I can flip through, look at pictures, and occasionally read.
Books just take too much time to me.
Time that I don't have.
Plus, I just can't sit still for that long.

However, I do have one book series, if you can call it that, that I must always read when another installment comes out.
Anything by Tori Spelling is a must read in my opinion!
I grew up (seriously) watching her on Beverly Hills 90210.
I never missed an episode in the 10 year run people!
When her first book sTORI TELLING came out I snatched it up and brought it on vacation that year.
I couldn't put it down!
I read the entire thing in like 2 days!
This was before X of course.


I then continued to read Mommywooduncharted terriTORIand Spelling it like it is
I even own her party planning book celebraTORI!
She is a great storyteller of her life!

What is your favorite book or series?

Helene in Between Blogtober



2 comments:

  1. I loved her show Tori and Dean! I think she throws the best parties..must pick up her planning book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You are a woman after my own heart! I love love love love love Tori Spelling. I've read all her books! I bought them on the day they were released! Hahaha.... I watch re-runs of 90210 religiously and I LOVE all of her reality shows AND may or may not own them on DVD :)
    Glad I'm not the only one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts