Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 42 | V Facts

Thursday, October 30, 2014

 Day 295 ~ Can you guess what X is going to be for Halloween? 


 Day 296 ~ Good = He wants to read.
Bad = What a mess!
#myglassishalffull


#TBT I can't believe it was 3 years ago this month that we were having maternity photos taken!
#timeflies


Day 297 ~ Silly selfies during daddy & X haircut time!


Day 298 ~ Boy do I love this little guy and his cheesy smile! :)


Day 299 ~ Football & Dinner in a pumpkin!
That is my kind of Sunday :)


 Day 300 ~ Love seeing Josh Cribbs recapping the Browns game!


Day 301 ~ This little hand melts my heart!
#chippedpolishdontcare


Helene in Between Blogtober

After taking a few days off, I am linking back up with Taylor and Helene to finish out the month of #BLOGTOBER14.

Today I am giving you a few cold, hard facts about me.

1. You should know by now that I am a die hard Cleveland Browns fan.
There is one other NFL team that has a piece of my heart as well...
The Oakland Raiders.
I loved them before the Bo Jackson days.
One of my all-time favorite players is Marcus Allen.
My dad even got me a throwback Raiders jersey a couple years ago :)

2. Staying on the subject of football - I am not a big college football fan. Honestly, it could go away and I wouldn't be too sad. 
I am a Sunday (Monday, Thursday) football girl.
Anyways, if given the choice this Ohio born & raised girl would pick Michigan over Ohio State.
Please don't hate me!
(I love all other Ohio teams, and I don't have a problem sporting scarlet & gray!)
My 2nd grade teacher (one of my favorites to this day) went to Michigan, while another 2nd grade teacher conveniently went to Ohio State. So the week of the big game all those years ago, my teacher taught us the Michigan fight song while the other class learned the OSU song. That Friday before the game we marched through the school halls singing Hail to the Victor in our maize and blue, while the other class did the same with scarlet and gray.
I can remember it like it was yesterday!
Ever since that week back in 1987 (yikes) a piece of my heart has belonged to the Michigan Wolverines.


3. I knew years before X was born what I wanted to name him. 
We actually had the name Savannah picked out for a girl years in advance as well.
We (meaning Mic) tossed around a few other names, but I never could budge from X.

4. I don't own an iPod or iPad. Eek! I do have an iPhone currently, but can't wait to switch to an Android or anything else.
I truly dislike the operating system. #sorrynotsorry
I honestly thought I would like it, but in the end I don't feel it is anything special.


5. My go to karaoke song choices have always been "My Baby Loves Me" by Martina McBride or anything from the Dixie Chicks :)
But if I walked into a karaoke bar today I would pick "Gunpowder & Lead" by Miranda Lambert.
I love to sing country!



6. Well, it is my favorite number so that is why there is a #6!


Click here and read more fun facts about me and see if we could be BFF's! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts