Slider

10 Things

Monday, October 6, 2014

This weekend we did nothing.
We all had colds coming into the weekend, so we mainly just lounged around the house.
Yes, a couple errands were thrown in there just to get out of the house, but otherwise nothing.
Meaning = I took about 3 pictures all weekend long!
Basically one for each day of my #xvsdailylife2014 on instagram :(
I did manage to get this pic of X loving that he worked me into buying him a cake pop at Starbucks! Grr!
Darn kid! ;)
The best part of my weekend happened yesterday...
The Cleveland Browns came back from a 25 point deficit to beat the Titans 29-28!!!
I loved seeing the video of the guys celebrating after the game.
Check out the video Phil Taylor posted here.

How was your weekend?
Are you or your family battling colds or illness already?



The Daily Tay
Taylor/Helene
#BLOGTOBER14

10 things you'd tell yourself when you starting blogging.

1. That no one would ever know of this blog.
2. That I was odd because I am a full time working mom instead of a SAHM or no kids working gal.
3. That I can't do this. I know nothing about HTML code.
4. That this was something I needed to get out of the funk I was in. (I did. And it worked!)
5. That I need giveaways to attract readers.
6. That I need to know a big time blogger to get noticed.
7. That no one would relate to me.
8. That I better be careful sharing too much information about myself.
9. That my "real life friends" would think I was weird because I started a blog.
10. To do this for myself!

I have learned over the last year and a half that I don't need to be anyone other than who I am.
This blog world that we are in is amazing!
The friendships I have made with people that are all over the county is just crazy to me!
I wouldn't trade this experience for anything.

Those 10 things mentioned above...I threw them out the window!
Yes, I blog for me still...but the interaction with fellow bloggers and readers is wonderful.
The rest of it I can watch YouTube videos and such to figure out :)

How did you feel when you first started blogging vs now?
Have you changed the theme of your blog since your beginning days?

Don't forget to check out my favorite instagram photos and my Fall Bucket List from this weekend :)




2 comments:

  1. Hope you all can be healthy soon!! No fun when everyone is sick this time of year!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope everyone is feeling better after a restful weekend. Funny, Mr. bought Baby Fox a cake pop this weekend, after he had just eaten a mini cupcake at home...he said, well it made him happy. Who am I to argue with that logic...haha!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts