Slider

Favorite Quote

Wednesday, October 15, 2014


I have always loved this quote!
And Dead Poet's Society made it extremely popular!
I think the reason I have always liked it is because I have a hard time doing it.
I am worrier. I am a nervous Nelly.
Seizing the day isn't something I really can do.
I need to plan things out, have a routine.
I am working on this quote within my life everyday, especially with another birthday coming up in a couple months :)

What is your favorite quote?


Linking up with Taylor & Helene for #BLOGTOBER14
Helene in Between Blogtober


2 comments:

  1. Love this - I definitely struggle with it too. I like to schedule everything as well. It helps me be more efficient but sometimes I just need to take risks and do something that I wasn't planning to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Dead Poet's Society and love this quote! Wish I could embrace those words more, but like you I am a planner!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts