Slider

October Pinspired

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's October!
My favorite month of the year :)
December of course is at an extremely close second.

Today I am linking up with Sheaffer, Shay, and Mel for



Here are the 2 looks I found on Pinterest that inspired 2 of my outfits this past month...

colored jeans, boots and chambray
Source here

#black shirt/brown belt/army colored skinny/low black boots  Casual Wear Dresses #2dayslook #fashion #nice #new #Casual #Wear #Dresses  www.2dayslook.com
Source here




Here are my Pinspired looks...
Please excuse the horrible lighting.

My first look....Mic did not like this outfit :(
I am wearing my J.Crew Factory Chambray Shirt (exact shirt here),
Old Navy Rockstar Super Skinny Jeans - Bright Green (exact pair sold out, similar here and here),
and my Call It Spring McKain Boots - Cognac from JCP (exact pair sold out, similar here and here). 


Mic loved this look...Go figure!
Rockin' my lovely glasses for a few more weeks so I thought I would snap a photo.
They are just super cheapies with my Rx in them from Walmart. lol!
Simply Vera Wang tee - Black from Kohl's (super old, similar here),
Apt. 9 Cargo Capri's - Army Green (exact sold out, similar here and here),
Mossimo Camo Flats from Target (exact pair here),
and gold necklace from Target (exact sold out, similar here).

Check out other pinspired looks for July, August, and September.

Were you pinspired by any of the outfits you saw on Pinterest?
I would love to see your recreations!
Blog about it, comment below, etc.


Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit :)
Happy 1st of the Month!


post signature

16 comments:

  1. V,
    I love that first look!! The green jeans are gorgeous, and I want those cognac boots!
    Love your style :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Those boots were a great pick up! I wear them all the time!

      Delete
  2. ahhh that first look is spot on! I think Im gonna "borrow" this look from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is what pinspired is all about in my opinion :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love the first look!! I'm definitely thinking I need a chambray shirt. I have the green jeans (they are seriously my favorite) though- its such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was a big fan too ;) It took me a while to finally pick up the chambray shirt, but once I did I wondered why I waited so long! It seriously goes with everything! I even wear it to work :)

      Delete
  4. I love your first look! It is spot on! I really need to pick me up some green skinny's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany! I never thought I would get so much use out of green jeans, but they are great :)

      Delete
  5. Great looks!! I'm loving the camo flats:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really, really, really love the emerald jeans and cognac boots. So pretty! Perfect fall looks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those camo shoes are fabulous! I love your recreations! Thank you so much for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfits are adorable and I'm in love with those camo flats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! So glad you stopped by :) The camo flats go with so many things it is crazy!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts