Slider

Birchbox Reviews - September & October

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Between vacation, work, life, etc. I just haven't had a chance to write a review on my September Birchbox before my October box arrived :(
So today you are getting 2 for the price of 1!

My September box is all about...

Heritage

Since Birchbox is celebrating their 3 year anniversary,
they decided to revisit some of their favorite products from the past few years.
I received the following items in my box...

Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt (full size $10).
This is the perfect nail color for Fall!


Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Monaco (full size $20).
This is actually a very sheer gloss with just a hint of pink.

Serge Normant Meta Luxe Hair Spray (full size $25).
This is very flexible spray. Nice, but no hold at all :(

Keratherapy Daily Smoothing Cream (full size $23).
I have used this cream a few times now, but I haven't noticed any difference after blow drying my hair.



Grand Central Beauty S.M.A.R.T. Skin-Perfecting Polisher (full size $38).
I have tried this polish a couple times now it is very light, but an effective way to exfoliate your face.




My October box arrived within days of returning from vacation. At first glance I will say this is my most disappointing box yet :(
The theme is...

Beauty Buzz


Beauty Protector Protect & Shampoo (full size $21.95)
Beauty Protector Protect & Condition (full size $21.95)
Since I color my hair I don't try non-color shampoo and conditioner. These will be handed off unfortunately :(

Evologie Stay Clear Cream (full size $62)
I absolutely love this cream! I have used it in the morning and evening since I received my box and it is great!
I have noticed a big difference in my skin :)

theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen (full size $17)
Plain and simple, not for me :(
Way too reddish pink for me. I am a gloss/chapstick girl.

Chapstick hydration lock in Vanilla Creme (no cost included)
This is the first product from Birchbox that I knew I would love before I even tried it! I am a Chapstick girl through and through! I rarely wear lipstick or gloss.
I ALWAYS have at least one Chapstick with me at all times!
Usually cherry, but this new Vanilla Creme one is pretty nice too!


Do you subscribe to Birchbox?
Do you receive any other monthly subscriptions?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts