Slider

Eek! How is it Friday?

Friday, October 18, 2013

This week has literally flown by!
We got back from vacation on late Sunday afternoon,
and have been go-go-go all week!
Thankfully, the weekend is here and we a little bit of time to rest and relax before the new work week starts.
I do have a couple fun things planned this weekend,
so I am looking forward to my recap on Monday :)

On with the highlights of the week!

Enjoyed a great weekend in Nashville!



We came home to this smiley, happy guy who we missed like crazy!



Had my hair chopped and colored.
My hair didn't seem nearly as long as it was until I chopped a hefty amount of it off!
I enjoyed my drink at the salon in this awesome glass!


Finally watched the Glee tribute show to Finn.
OMG did I cry like a baby ;(



Got X's Halloween costume ordered :)


source


How was your week?

Linking up as always with Lauren for High Five for Friday
and Darci for Five on Friday :)

Oh, and in case you missed it...
check out my recap of my visit to the Smoky Mountains here and here!


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That glass was awesome! I love that my friend/stylist knows me so well :)

      Delete
  2. hey girlie!! stopping by from the linkup! i love nashville!!! went for the 1st time earlier this summer. and how presh is that pic of your little guy with the apple! i mean, who knew an apple could make the pic that much cuter and more fall?! bless! ;)

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping! Nashville is great! I really want to go back again! Thank you! X's smiling face was so easy to come home to :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts