Slider

Back to the Grind

Monday, October 14, 2013

It was so nice to get away from work for the past week,
but we are now back to the daily grind today:(
We easily took over a thousand pics on our phones while we were away!
Which means I have so many photos and such to get through before I can post a good recap from our time in the Smoky Mountains and Nashville.

So today you are getting an instagram dump :)
Honestly I didn't upload many photos to instagram because I didn't want to bother/bore people.

The view from our cabin in the Smokies
 Before heading out for our 7th anniversary dinner
 My first Sam Adam's Octoberfest @ Ober Gatlinburg
Heading into downtown Nashville
 A couple of adult beverages @ Wildhorse Saloon
 Cowboy boot heaven
Crossing back into Ohio

 
How was your week/weekend?

 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. wow, the view from your cabin was incredible!
    I can't wait to go to Nashville someday!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definately not a mountain girl, but that view was very nice to wake up to :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts