Slider

Would You Rather

Thursday, October 3, 2013

I have been sucked in again by these "answer this"
type blog posts.
Today I stealing the idea from Brooke @ Wide Open Spaces,
who stole the idea from Kate @ Classy Living,
who stole it from etc., etc., etc.
The list goes on and on!
Love the idea so here it goes!



Vacationing in Florida or vacationing in NYC?
NYC hands down!!!! I honestly can't stand the entire state of Florida! Minus Disney of course :)

iPhone or Droid?
I have an iPhone...I HATE IT!
Besides the camera being pretty darn good,
I will most likely be going back to a Droid for my next phone.

NSYNC or Backstreet Boys?
I am such a boy band lover, but if I have to choose I am going with my main man Justin Timberlake & NSYNC!!!

Being forced to delete Facebook or delete Twitter?
Twitter without a second thought about it.
I have reconnected with so many old friends on FB, so there is no way I would give it up!

Fireball or Miller Lite?
I love a good shot and dislike most beer,
so Fireball wins this one.

Full House or Family Matters?
Full House!
I love Uncle Jesse!!!

Dumbledore or Gandolf?
Part of me doesn't want to admit that I know who either of these characters are!
I have become a lover of Harry Potter over the years
(thank you Mic for that one)
so I have to go with Dumbledore.
Gandolf and the whole trilogy of Lord of the Rings
is super annoying to me!

Dying Easter eggs or carving pumpkins?
I love everything that has to do with the fall
so this is a no brainer...carving pumpkins!
Honestly, it is much easier than the mess of dying Easter eggs in my opinion :)

NFL or NCAAF?
NFL baby!!!
The Cleveland Browns are MY team!!!!

January or July?
I work year round so it doesn't make a difference to me.
I guess January because it is the beginning of a new year :)

Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus?
Ugh, I don't like either honestly.
I guess I will go with Hannah Montana because she was wholesome and on the Disney channel :)

Shark week or Fashion week?
Sharks scare me to death!
Not nearly into Fashion as much as I was as a kid,
but I would take it any day over sharks.

 
Britney or Christina?
They both annoy me and are pretty horrible role models.
Based solely on the singing I am going with Christina.
Her voice blows me away every time I hear it!

 
Burrito or Burrito Bowl?
Burrito!
The bowl looks so much more messy :(

 
Reading blogs on your phone or on the computer?
The computer for sure!
When reading on my phone it always jumps around from post to post and it drives me nuts!

 
Open mouth chewer or heavy breather?
Because I live with someone who snores so loud it wakes me up in the middle of the night,
I must go with open mouth chewer.
Both of them suck, but that is the lesser of two evils for me.


I would love to hear your answers!
Comment below, email me, or blog about it!

 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts