Slider

Seven Year Wedding Anniversary

Monday, October 7, 2013

Some days I feel like we have been married forever, and other days it seems like just yesterday :)

I am not going to lie,
we have been through quite a few ups and downs over the last 7 years.
Heck, most of those ups and downs were just in the last couple of years since X came along :(
But we have made it through everything together!
I am proud to call Mic my husband & best friend.
He may drive me crazy a lot of the time,
but I wouldn't let anyone else in the world do it but him :)

Happy 7th Anniversary Mic!

Started dating April 2001

WeddingDay October 7, 2006

We spent our 1st anniversary celebrating in Chicago.
We actually brought the top tier of our cake with us and had it for breakfast!
It was actually good!
We took quite a few photos and maybe one of ourselves,
but I don't have any of them saved to add to this post :(

2nd Anniversary

3rd Anniversary

4th Anniversary

5th Anniversary

6th Anniversary

7th Anniversary



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts