Slider

Fab Food Friday

Friday, October 11, 2013

We have had some great food while on vacation this past week!
Today my H54F/Five on Friday is all about food!!!

Linking up with Lauren and Darci for the above mentioned Friday link-up parties :)


 We stopped into a local Kroger to pick up a few items to have on hand at the cabin. I couldn't pass up the Halloween Oreo's! YUM! Somehow the orange cream makes them so much better than the regular ones ;)

We stopped for lunch in Frankfort, Kentucky and had some amazing pulled pork sandwiches for lunch.

This girl is always happy when I can get some NY style pizza!
Sorry Chicago, but NY and their pizza have my heart :)

Stopped into a German restaurant celebrating Oktoberfest.
Enjoyed some traditional stuffed cabbage rolls and German potato salad.
May or may not have had a Sam Adam's Octoberfest as well ;)

Enjoyed a delicious breakfast at the Pancake Pantry!
Strawberry Crepes and Strawberry covered waffles topped with homemade whipped cream :)
I think Mic and I both were in heaven!

What have you been eating lately?

I'll be back next week with recaps from our vacation to the Smoky Mountains and Nashville :)
Until then I hope you all have a wonderful Fall weekend!

GO BROWNS!!!!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. I live in Chicago but NY style pizza has my heart too :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to hear I didn't offend you with my pizza choice :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts