Slider

It's Halloween, but I am daydreaming of all things Christmas

Thursday, October 31, 2013

First, let me start off by saying that Halloween is my 2nd favorite holiday of the year. If I had more time, a healthy child, etc. I would totally be dressed up in costume at work today. Well, maybe not for work because it isn't office appropriate but definitely for trick-or-treat!

But since it is actually Halloween and I don't have a costume to wear, and I do have a sick child at home I will not be dressing up. I won't even be taking X out for a few treats :(

Hence, my focus on Christmas.

I have been a pinning nut on Pinterest lately with everything that has to do with Christmas. Check out my board here!

All of these lovely Christmas thoughts and photos got me thinking....why not host a Christmas Cookie Recipe Exchange on the blog?!
I adore baking, especially this time of year, and I am always looking for another good recipe to add to my collection.

Please join me for


 
Join me every Thursday during the month of November to share recipes for Christmas cookies, pies, cakes, candy, or whatever dessert you love at Christmas time.

I look forward to seeing what recipes you enjoy!
Are you dressed up for Halloween?
Are you ready to break out the Christmas decor, find the perfect gift, throw on some Christmas carols, and start some holiday baking?


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Excellent I can't wait to see what everyone finds! I love Christmas desserts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm sorry X is sick, but the weather is looking craptastic anyway so trick-or-treat might be ugly.

    Love the recipe exchange idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! Some of the surrounding towns changed the date to this weekend, but not mine :( He of course is missing his daycare party as well :( He will be the cutest kid passing out candy at least! lol!

      Thanks! I hope you will join in the fun!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts