Slider

TGIF! Hooray for Friday! It's FRIDAY!!!

Friday, October 4, 2013

However you want to say it, today is FRIDAY!!!
Not only is is time to link up with Lauren (H54F)
but I am officially on vacation starting today!!!!

Here is my High Fiving on Friday...

On Sunday the Cleveland Browns beat the Bengals (sorry Erin)!!! It was a great game to be at!
Oh, and the Browns won again last night against the Buffalo Bills!!!!!! 

I wrapped up the My Wedding series on Wednesday.
Looking forward to celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary on Monday :)

I made the super delicious meal called
Dinner in a Pumpkin!
Perfect for the 1st day of October :)



Besides the last few days, Fall is truly here!
The leaves are changing colors,
and the temps are finally dropping.
It is almost sweater weather :)

Did you read my first sentence?
My 5th thing for Friday is...I AM ON VACATION!!!!

Most of my posts are already scheduled for next week,
but I am sure to drop by a day or two :)

What are your weekend plans?
Has this beautiful Fall weather made it to you yet?
Any pumpkin patch or apple orchard visits planned?

Whatever you do,
I hope you have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts