Slider

My Wedding - Extras!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Final post of the My Wedding series is here!
I am sure you are all thinking THANK GOD at this point.
I appreciate you all sticking with me as I relive those memories leading up to our
7 year anniversary :)

Make sure to check out the rest of the My Wedding series here.

Today is all about the extra photos and a few tidbits from our honeymoon :)

The extra photos are those taken in between the ceremony and reception :)
All of these were taken at Lakeview Park.
It was the park I grew up visiting for Easter,
and the beach I went to from a child through
my high school years.
Not to mention I grew up less than a mile from the lake.
It was only fitting that I had some wedding photos taken there.
Lake Erie in general is a big part of who I am :)










One of my absolute favorite photos with all the guys!



We spent an amazing week honeymooning in our future retirement home
Savannah, Georgia!
If you haven't been there before, you MUST go!
The squares are gorgeous and so inviting.
The Spanish moss trees are heavenly.


My absolute favorite restaurant is located there....Molly MacPherson's Scottish Pub!
The historic town is situated on the beautiful Savannah River.
It seriously is one of the most haunted places in the US!

NO FILTER!!!!!

This no big deal southern lady has a restaurant there...Paula Deen's :)
Oh, and you can walk around outside with your cocktails and such on River Street!!!


I want to head there right now after typing those few things about Savannah!

I would love to hear your stories from your wedding day and honeymoon!
What time of year did you get married?
Indoor or outdoor ceremony?
Did you travel anywhere for your honeymoon?

Thanks again for following along while I relive my big day :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've looked at all your wedding posts - I'm in love with your dress! That picture of you alone on the boardwalk is spectacular. And I'd love to go to Savannah. Technically I was there once in college but it was during choir tour so it kind of doesn't count.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gwen! I loved my dress too :) I basically grew up on Lake Erie, so I really happy to have those pictures on the boardwalk.
      You must go back to Savannah! We have been to Charleston as well, and Savannah is so much better in my book! I think it is which ever place you visit first you like better.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts