Slider

Style My Way | White Shorts

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

On this edition of Wannabe Wednesday, I picked one of the looks Brooke from Pumps & Push Ups shared in her 5 Ways To Style White Shorts.

You all know I love all things black and white, so when I came across this look I knew I could easily recreate it with items in my closet.

White denim shorts outfits for summer | petite style | petite summer outfits | white shorts outfits

The only thing I truly switched out from Brooke's original look was the shoes.
I don't own any leopard print shoes, so I swapped in my camo sandals for my recreation.
Making my look - Styled My Way 😉


Are my items absolutely identical?
No!
But that is what makes this look more me :)

Want to recreate Brooke and my look?

Here are some similar items to add to your closet...
Chambray/Denim shirt - Blue, Light Blue
Black & White Striped Tee - Old Navy, Walmart
White Shorts - Old Navy, Amazon
Leopard Sandals - Amazon
Necklace - Altard' State


Do you rock white shorts?
Don't forget to link up your style posts below!

Linking up with the Style Six Ladies & Nancy's Fashion Style :)

Don't forget to check out my What's Up August post here!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts