Slider

Good Eats | No Bake Key Lime Pie Bars

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

I personally love a good piece of Key Lime Pie!
I actually had never tried it until we were on our honeymoon back in 2006.
While I still haven't found a piece of it that rivals that one I had on that dinner cruise on the Savannah River, I'm willing to keep looking 😂
This time I decided to give one of Shay's (Mix and Match Mama) recipes a try.
Let's be honest, her recipes all sound amazing!
And once I have a full kitchen again I will be trying to many more of them.
I even have her cookbooks :)

But for today I tested out her No Bake Key Lime S'mores Bars.




Head here for Shay's recipe!

The bottom is super crumbly, so I just added some of that graham cracker goodness to the top!
So yummy!!!
You can see the bits of lime zest in the picture below.
YUM!




What recipes have you tried of Shay's?
I would love to hear about them in the comments below!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts