Slider

Style My Way | Wannabe Erin ;)

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Before we left for vacation I had ordered some new shorts from Old Navy.
Unfortunately, they didn't arrive before we left :(
I thought about returning them since summer is coming to a close here pretty quickly, but I tried them on and I love them!
So then I thought, let's style them and share them with you all!

I hopped on Pinterest and found the perfect, and super easy way to style them.
I took my inspiration from the one and only Erin @CottonStem
First of all, if you don't follow Erin what are doing?!?!
Her home, her style...I love it all!
She styles seasonal wardrobe capsules that I think you would all be inspired by!


I threw on some similar pieces I had in my closet, and Voila!
Mustard, white and denim inspired by Erin, but styled my way 😄




Most items are still available if you want to shop my look!
Shorts - Old Navy - similar
Tee - Amazon
Jacket - Macy's
Sandals - Target
Bracelets - Walmart, Altar'd State - similar, Stella & Dot, Baubles By B (use code VROBERTS20 at checkout)

How would you style mustard shorts?

I'm linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style this week.


XOXO ~ Vanessa
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts