Slider

Walmart Finds | Shoes

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

I had every intention of getting on here and sharing some things I found for X for back to school.
But, I started looking at shoes and got completely side tracked! lol!
So instead of some back to school items, I am sharing some super cute shoes (most under $30) that I have found :)


These booties are only $12.99!
So cute!
And they come in a taupe shade as well :)


These combat boots look identical to the ones I picked up from Walmart a few years ago and still wear all the time!
And they are just $24.98!



Where are my leopard and snake skin print lovers at?
And they are only $14.98!



And I'm such a sucker for a white bootie!
And for only $22.98!



These flats would be perfect for the office or a teacher!
And they are just $9!



Love these quilted slip ons for work or play!
They are just $14.97 and available in taupe as well.



Look at these lined ankle rain boots that are a total dupe for a much more expensive brand!
These guys are only $18.97!!!


I said it above, but I'll say it again...such a sucker for a white boot/bootie!
Look at how beautiful these winter boots are!
So these guys are slightly above that $30 mark ($38.97), but a fraction of what most brands charge!



My Adidas dupes are still fully in stock and only $18.97!
They are so comfortable!!!



And now I have my eyes on these white beauties!
For $16.98, I could pick up a few colors ;)



I could do this all day! lol!
Shoes (preferably cheap) and jackets are definitely my weakness!

I meant to show you some picks from Target as well, but I just loved everything Walmart had to offer.
This post is in no way sponsored.
Just sharing the items that I am currently liking :)

Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday!

Linking up with the Style Six Ladies & Nancy's Fashion Style :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts