Slider

The Feels | August

Monday, August 31, 2020

Let's hear about all the feels from the month of August!




Favorite Meal?
When X and I went camping with my dad earlier this month, we went to lunch at Dick's on Lake Erie.
You better believe I enjoyed my favorite Lake Erie perch while we were there 😋


Favorite Movie/TV Show/Book?
Not gonna lie...I've actually enjoyed watching Man in the High Castle with Mic.
We just started season 4.
I would have said Big Brother All Stars, but with Janelle sent packing I just don't want to watch anymore 😏


Favorite Activity?
It's been another fairly low-key month around here.
But taking X to soccer practice has been a nice way for me to chill and watch him do his thing ☺️


Favorite Moment?
Finally getting to register X for Lexington flag football!!! 🏈


Goal For September?
That we all get through the month of going back to school and work, plus soccer and football with no issues of any kind 😉


Anything Else That Made August Feel Good?
Ending the month feeling like we are ready for all that September has in store for us ☺️


XOXO ~ Vanessa

**My computer of course isn't working with me today, so if you are linking up for The Feels today, just share the link in the comments below ☺️**
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts