Slider

Favorite Beauty Hacks | TBB Asks

Monday, March 18, 2019

I am in no way, shape or form a beauty blogger.
I can throw on my make-up quickly to look presentable, and my hairstyle is typically pretty simple.
So when I want to do something more with myself I turn to YouTube.
Seeing someone apply their make-up a certain way or create that perfect braid in their hair is so much easier for me to understand than just reading words and looking at pictures.

I have a couple ladies that I turn to on YouTube that are amazing! 


Angela Lanter @ Hello Gorgeous
Love her!
She is super cute on Instagram.
I love her Podcast and blog.
And she is an Ohio girl!
Oh, and she is married to an Ohio boy named Matt Lanter (90210 (remake), Timeless fame)  ;)


Here are a couple of my favorite videos from Angela.






Harmony @ Haromize Beauty
She is pretty darn funny on her Instastories too!
Honestly, you have probably seen her before.
I swear I was pinning images of her hair right after I joined Pinterest.


I thought she was just a hair model at first.
But now I have come to love her videos she posts about hair and make-up, as well as her every day life :)

Here are a couple of my favorite videos by Harmony.





Who are some of your favorite Beauty bloggers?
Who should I be following?
Let me know in the comments below!

Linking up with The Blended Blog today :)



XOXO ~ Vanessa

6 comments:

  1. I would kill to have hair like Harmony! I swear I can lose hours on Youtube - so many great vloggers out there!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just love it!
      I would love to more videos but I am just not good at it 🤦

      Delete
  2. I have never watched a youtube makeup video. Gotta check these ones out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I need to watch them, never heard of them, love finding new people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I just love them and I'm pretty sure you will too! 😊

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts