Slider

The Friday Faves #13

Friday, March 29, 2019

It's Friday!
Is it me or did this week go really fast?
I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika today to bring you some of my favorite things from this past week.
Let's get to it!

We had some errands to run last weekend, so we popped in a home and appliance store to look around.
X was living his best life in these recliners!



That evening we grabbed some dinner with friends and then went bowling :)


Sunday....we did nothing.
I mean nothing.
And that was just what we all needed!

So Monday came and that meant I needed to order groceries!
Thank goodness for Kroger pickup!



On the blog this week I shared a couple of my favorite online stores and some of the items I order from them.



I joined my friends at The Blended Blog for a fun little Spring Blog Hop sharing what Spring looks to us :)



Wednesday I shared recent online purchases and recapped the month for What's Up March!



X spent the night at my dad's house Wednesday night, so when I picked him up yesterday I swung by my mom's house for a quick visit before heading back south.
She is the best!
She basically gave me her entire Spring FabFitFun box!
Look at those goodies!



Unplug Meditation Aromatherapy Diffuser & Happy Oil
Quay Australia Vivienne sunglasses in Black/Smoke
S'ip by S'well bottle
Tula Purifying Face Cleanser (this is the one I use every day!)
Ouai Leave In Conditioner
Dr. Brandt Skincare Needles No More No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Manna Kadar Champagne Body Scrub


I snapped a screenshot of these new Crest toothpastes and grabbed them on my recent Target run.
I have only tried the Charcoal one so far, but I am loving it!



A few other things I saw on Instagram this week that I am loving...


I think I need this Uncommon James necklace in my life!

And these necklaces that Brooke @ KBStyled shared from The Sis Kiss are so cute!


Did you know that The Sis Kiss is from Cleveland,Ohio?
Now you do!
Go shop local my friends!


I loved watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
Especially when all my faves used to be on there...Justin, Britney, Christina, JC, Kerri and more!
Look at this...


I sure hope they make this into a TV special!


And finally I saw this just this morning and laughed out loud a bit!
I can think of a few times X is just like me!



One more thing before I go, Blake Shelton's new song premiered this morning on the radio and I absolutely love it!!!



What are you up to this last weekend of March?
Let me know in the comments below :)


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. So much to love here on your sweet Friday Favs. I adore Blake’s new song too. Of course you are sooooo cute in that Camo. I need to try the new Crests and that uncommon James necklace is soooooo cool! Have a super rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts