Slider

Favorite Online Stores | TBB Asks

Monday, March 25, 2019

Hello! My name is Vanessa and I have a problem.
I love ordering from Amazon ;)
I order anything from books to vitamins,
from clothes to toys,
and so much more!
They literally offer everything!

Some of my favorite Amazon finds are the workout attire they offer.
The Amazon Essentials brand is nice quality and the prices can't be beat!



The sports bras are great for Yoga or more light impact activities.
They come in multiple colors and are 2 for $20!
The racerback tanks also come in a 2 pack and are only $18!
They are super lightweight, run true to size, and also come in a variety of color options.
I love capri workout leggings and these are a great fit for just $20.
They come in 7 colors and they are not see through ;)


What items do you order from Amazon?


My other favorite store to order online from is J.Crew Factory!
This is wear I get almost all of my shorts.
They fit well, and hold up really well!
I have had mine for years and they still look and fit just like when I purchased them.



I have them in multiple colors too!
The orange ones are one of my favorite pairs, but they come in more subtle shades as well.
They also come in a few different inseams, so if you are thinking the ones above are a bit too short they have longer ones to keep you covered ;)
Check out all the shorts they offer here.
Today they have a 24 Hour Flash Sale going on!
Things are 50% and then an additional 20% (including clearance) with code EXTRAEXTRA.
It's the perfect time to stock up!


Have you ordered from J.Crew Factory before?


Neither of these sites know of me, so there is no kickback to me for promoting Amazon or J.Crew Factory.
I just love them :)


What are some of your favorite places to shop online?

Joining my girls at The Blended Blog today!
Don't forget to link up your posts with us or use #TBBAsks on Facebook or Instagram!


Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. I realized I had a real Amazon problem when I even began ordering things like scotch tape and rubber bands from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I share the Amazon addiction! I cannot get enough!! We are getting ready for a vacation and I swear I have made 20 orders and about half as many returns, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to up my Amazon game! I love the JCrew shorts, although I have to get them in a longer inseam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't caught the Amazon bug yet, and maybe that's a good thing. But I have no trouble with online shopping. It's definitely something I wish I could curb..ha ha. Love those shorts!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts