Slider

Style Link Up | Winter Boots

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

I have quite a few pairs of boots and booties that I love to wear.
But today we are talking about Winter Boots.
The ones you put on to trek through all the mounds of snow and ice.

Years ago my snow boots started falling apart.
They weren't anything special either.
So when I went shopping for new boots, I decided to look for something that would be more of a 3 seasons boot.

I originally bought my Hunter rain boots (on sale of course 😉) thinking I could totally wear them in the winter too.



And I did for quite awhile.
But my feet weren't nearly as warm in those boots despite having boot socks, so I knew I needed to look for a real pair of winter boots.
Plus they aren't the easiest boots to wear with dress pants to work.
My pants just ended up wrinkled if I tucked them in, or wet from the snow :/


In walked an amazing sale on Sorel boots!
I'm talking about a HUGE sale.
I scored them for $67 (originally $190!!!)!
I never would have thought about spending that much money on winter boots before.
But after having them for two winters now, I can say my price per wear is right around 67 cents or less (probably lower than that at this point).
Even if I paid full price it would be about $1.60 per wear!
Well worth it!




What type of boots do you wear in the winter months?
Do you even need winter boots where you live?

We would love for you to link up your post with us at The Blended Blog today!
Or share your winter boot looks on Facebook or Instagram and use #TBBStyle


Thanks so much for stopping by!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. What a deal on the Sorel boots! I love my Hunters but yes, sometimes you need something warmer! xo Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness -- I love those winter boots! I love the Hunter boots too. I've been wanting a pair of those forever!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts