Slider

Online Purchases & What's Up March!

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

What haven't I purchased online recently should be the real question! lol!
Well that isn't exactly true.
Other than a pair of shorts that I am about to share, I haven't ordered anything since mid-February.
But I do have online carts full of things I am still hesitant to hit submit order on ;)

I did receive these shorts last week in the mail, but I think I have to return them 😭


They are so cute!
But they are too big :( #perkofdoingfwtfl :)
They are currently sold out in most sizes, so I am trying to decide if I want them bad enough to leave them big or just return them.
What you do you think?

What have you been ordering online recently?
Share your items and link them up with us at The Blended Blog, or post to Facebook or Instagram and use #TBBStyle.


Now let's get on with What's Up Wednesday | March Edition!
Linking up with Sheaffer & Shay


What we're eating this week...
Bunless Philly cheese steaks
Brinner
Tacos
Chicken & Veggies
Pizza
Out


What I'm reminiscing about...

This picture popped up earlier this month for St. Patrick's Day!


Look at all that cuteness!!!
How was that 2012????


What I'm loving...

That the last month has been really good mentally, physically, etc. for my little family!


What we've been up to...

A lot and nothing all at the same time :/


What I'm dreading...

Nothing at the moment!


What I'm working on...

Trying not to go insane ;)
I'm currently working from home today and I can hear X bouncing a ball.
😖😖
But really I'm working on this post, things for the office, and then I'm about to get my workout in for the day :)
So it's a good day!


What I'm excited about...


That we are starting to plan our summer vacation!
Better late than never!
I was pretty set on going to Destin, Florida again this year...but I'm just not feelin' it anymore.
So currently looking at other options to get away from home and where the masses go ;)


What I'm watching/reading....

Our DirectTV wasn't working right the other day, so I decided to see what Netflix had to offer.
Due to my love for teen dramas, and Luke Perry...I decided to give Riverdale a shot.
I'm hooked!


I don't like binge watching shows, but I finished season 1 in just a few days and I'm currently working my way through season 2.
I love it!

Meanwhile my DVR is now building up with episodes of The Blacklist, The Voice, etc.
And I would love to say I'm keeping up with my new books...but I'm not.
Riverdale is all that is going on with me right now. lol!


What I'm listening to...

My child whine...#justkidding
I have been listening to a lot of the new X Channels on the Sirius Radio app.
Basically all the 90's, 2000's and today's workout mixes.
Here is a sample of some of the songs I love to hear while working out or driving around in my car right now...




And this is currently my favorite song/video out right now...



What I'm wearing...

Lots of green during the month of March ☘


Just some pants/jeans I haven't worn in over a year!!! 😁😁


Unfortunately, they aren't $5 this week but they are 3 for $20!



What I'm doing this weekend...

Celebrating a friend's little girl turning 7 with a donut party :)


We are heading to watch some of the Alumni basketball tournament!
And then dinner with friends :)


What I'm looking forward to next month...

Spring soccer starting for X!
He actually has practice this week.


Pictures at the Easter Basket


And better weather!


What else is new...

I'm finishing up Round 2 of Faster Way to Fat Loss and I'm truly amazed by all the changes I have had!
I am already signed up for VIP starting on April 1st.
It's not too late to join a round or join me in VIP!
Shoot me any questions you may have or head here to sign up and join me :)

Coming Soon!


Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. Love those shorts!! And I love Riverdale!! Working my way through it as well!! You always put together such great outfits!! Love all you X throwbacks, too! Hope you're having a great week! I have to get better about blogging and join WUW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably return the shorts if they don't fit. Glad you are seeing the results of FWFL! We typically go to the beach off season in the fall, still warm but less people. Beaches are beautiful down there!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should return the shorts, they are so cute and just your style but after all of your hard work you deserve shorts that show off those fabulous results! They may re-stock you never know!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are kicking it with faster way! So fun when you find something that works. That St. Patricks baby pic...oh heavens.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts