Slider

Spring Blog Hop

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Today I'm participating in a fun little blog hop to share some favorite Spring things.
Clothing, decor, food, etc.



My favorite thing about Spring are the sports!
We technically are a year round sports family.

Now I'm not going to lie...Spring isn't really a season I love.
The temps finally start going up, but it is usually rainy and muddy.
Not something I really enjoy.

But...

As a parent, Spring means watching X play soccer.
Remember, I don't enjoy soccer....but I love watching him play and do things he loves!



We are looking forward to soccer practices and games starting this week!


Now baseball/softball season is usually reserved for early summer in Ohio,
MLB and high school play them in the Spring!
I used to be a huge baseball fan, but over the years it has taken a backseat to life.
But I do try to get to a game with my dad at least once a season :)


And Cleveland is hosting the All Star game and festivities this year!

And there is my undying love for softball.
I played since I was about 6 years old all the way through high school.
I miss those days...


I also missing being/looking that young! ;)


Spring also means trips to the Easter basket back home to get our annual picture :)




What do you love most about Spring?
I would love to hear it in the comments below!

And make sure you hop on over to see what Shelly @ The Queen In Between is sharing!

Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

4 comments:

  1. If it were rainy here, I might feel the same way. Luckily we don't get much rain, so I love the lighter days and warmer weather....
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is usually pretty nice here in FL but the pollen is bad everything is yellow! And everyone is sneezing - ha!!! It's amazing how much you can end up loving a sport because your son plays it! I never cared much for volleyball till my boys started playing!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure was sad to see the Marlins play in Cleveland during the week...was thinking it would be a series I could come to had it been on the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts