Slider

Give Green A Chance | Style Link Up

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

I have always liked the color green.
Fun fact about me...when it came time to order my class ring in high school I actually ordered a green stone instead of my favorite color red.
I still don't know why :/

Now that you know that useless fact, let's move on with all things green.
I'm over on The Blended Blog today sharing a couple things I wore this year for St. Patrick's Day, as well as some fun green pieces that are perfect for Spring and Summer.
Make sure you head there to check those out as well as link up your blog posts with us.

Since I don't want to repetitive in this space I am sharing a few green accessories that are perfect for celebrating your Irish heritage or just because you like the color green!



These beauties are only $10 (including shipping)!
They come in a variety of different colors and shapes, but these green ones just scream Spring to me!



These Layered Tassel Earrings are only $15 and would add some pizazz to any simple outfit.


These Shamrock Stud earrings are for my true Irish friends!
These are sterling silver and made in Ireland!
So cute!

What green accessories do you have in your collection?
Is green your favorite color?
I would love to see how you rock it!
Link up your blog post below or share your outfits and accessories on Facebook or Instagram and use #TBBStyle




Thanks for joining us today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. I love Kelly green best! I have those layered tassel earrings and I wore them all weekend long, they are fabulous! How funny that you got a green stone in your ring, was it one your school's colors?
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly green does look fabulous on you! My school colors are my favorite colors...red, black and white. No idea why I went with green!

      Delete
  2. You know I love green, and I’m sporting those tassel earrings with my green dress on the blog today! I love your love of green and how festive you are sweet friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For good reason too! You look great in green! I can't turn down a good theme/holiday attire 😉😘

      Delete
  3. I'm all about the statement earrings!!! How fun are these!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They totally take an outfit to the next level! 😊

      Delete
  4. I really like green, but for some reason I don't have a lot in my closet. Love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those green choices! Visiting from the blended blog link up. laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts