Slider

The Friday Faves #9

Friday, March 1, 2019

Happy March 1st!
Happy Friday!
Happy Weekend!!!

Bring on all things green,
St. Patrick's Day
March Madness,
& Spring Break!!!

I have a feeling March is going to be a great month!

I recapped all things February in my What's Up Wednesday post!
It's honestly one of my favorite posts of the month :)


I mentioned in that post that Cleveland is mildly obsessed with St. Patrick's Day!
Well, we/they are mildly obsessed with Baker Mayfield too! ;)



 Saturday was a super busy day!
I woke up, got my workout in, and then quickly showered and flew out the door for an appointment with a new friend :)
This was my before..EEK!!!


Thank goodness I was headed to get a blowout from the super sweet Deva @ Haven Salon & Spa.
She gifted me this wonderful blowout (Which can you believe I have never had one before? Other than when I get my haircut and colored.) in exchange for hearing about the SKW hand tied hair extensions they offer.
She even told me about the amazing products that Arbonne offers.
All and all it was a great, relaxed morning.
And I met a new friend!


And look at how gorgeous she made my hair look!


How come I can't do this at home????



I went home and immediately started getting ready for a fun evening in Youngstown for the Kane Brown concert.
Some people dress in country boots and such for a country concert...I throw on my combat boots, Metallica tee, and faux leather jacket.
#thatsjustmebeingme



 I was kind of bummed that I didn't get to see more of Danielle Bradberry, but from what we did see she was great!


It may be crazy a lot of the time, but I love doing life with this guy! 


Next up was Granger Smith.
I'm going to be honest...I had no clue who he was.
Even once he performed his 45 minute set I hadn't heard of a single song.
But I completely walked away a fan of him!
I loved everything!


And then the highlight of the night came out!
Kane Brown did not disappoint!
He sounds identical, if not better than listening to him on his album!




That deep tone in his voice makes me swoon!
And his dance moves don't hurt either ;)

I am so glad I grabbed these tickets last year to go!
They all were great!


Look what was in my mailbox early this week...


I just love all my earrings from Baubles by B!
If you want to score some for yourself head here and enter code VANESSA10 at checkout for 10% off your order of $20 or more!


I shared this amazing new Revlon One-step Hair Dryer and Volumizer I picked up over the weekend, but I need to reshare it!
It is SO GOOD!
Like...just order it now and thank me later good! ;)


I tried it a couple of times on dry hair first, because I didn't need to wash my hair yet.
It left my hair SO smooth and shiny!

Then I washed my hair and used it and it was even more amazing!!
This was right before I went to bed... 


Look at that shine!!!
Heck, my highlights even standout more now!!!

Again, go get one NOW!!!

It was my sweet, amazing, words can't describe how much she means to me, Mom's birthday this week.
While I am bummed I didn't get to see her, I will be seeing her soon :)
In typical fashion she stated no gifts.
"W"hatever!
I sent her one of these hair dryers as well!
I think everyone needs one in their lives ;)


Another item that is worth resharing is this super cute, lightweight striped sweater.
It is perfect for Spring!!!
And you can easily wear it to work or just hanging out.
I scored mine for just $9 at my local Walmart (I can't find it online).



Now for some "What I loved on Social Media this week"....

Someone tell me I don't need this camo skirt 😉



Did you all hear what is coming back this summer?
My favorite TV show of all time!!!
Granted it won't be the same, but I don't care!!!
This show was 10 years of my life....and I loved every single episode!
I grew up with the show and the characters/actors.
I can't wait for it!


On a side note...did you hear about Luke Perry having a stroke?
Praying he is Ok.



This right here is deep down how every mom really feels even if they don't admit it...



And this is so true too!



Coming up on Monday is TBB Asks: Shopping Edition!
We would love for you to grab that graphic below and join us on your blog, Facebook or Instagram and use #tbbasks



I am ready for the weekend!
What are your plans for the weekend?
We have lots of soccer and family time ahead!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. You remember me to style my Hair more! I will start today! Yes! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts