Slider

5 Random Questions

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

I always love hearing/reading random things about others that I typically wouldn't have known.
So today I decided to play a little game.

In the comments below (or shoot me an email at leota6@gmail.com if you want it to be private) answer the following questions for me.

I'll share my answers in a separate post :)



If you had a theme song, what would it be?

What gives you the most anxiety?

What is one talent you wish you had?

What do people assume about you that isn't true?

If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?


I can't wait to read your answers!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


4 comments:

  1. 1. Theme Song from Friends or some kind of 90s Gangsta' rap, 2. my friends/family travelling somewhere by car. 3. I wish I had patience. Is that a talent? 4. That I'm a bitch. 5. To a ball game with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Stronger 2. Feeling out of control (dumb since I'm not in control) 3. Can wit be a talent? Cause I really want to be witty! 4. That I'm "doing it all" 5. Beach!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts