Slider

Camo Skirt | 3 Ways

Monday, April 8, 2019

When the lovely ladies at Salt & Light Lifestyle came out with this camo skirt I knew I had to have it!
Those sweet ladies sent me the skirt and I couldn't wait to style it!
It is so versatile, so I decided to show you 3 different ways I would wear this skirt.

~ one ~

This look screams Spring/Summer to me!
I paired the skirt with a white tank that I knotted at the waist,
a simple long necklace (similar),
some slide on sandals (similar),
and my must have denim jacket (same brand).


I absolutely love this look!
And I felt great in it!
This would be great for a business casual office, a teacher, lunch with friends, errands, etc.


~ two ~

I knew I wanted to pair this skirt with my combat boots (similar).
I pictured rockin' them with a concert tee and leather jacket.
But today I wanted to show another option.
This time I did a front tuck with my basic black tank (similar),
threw on one of my favorite black hats (similar) and called it an outfit!


This is SO me!
If it is chilly, just throw that trusty denim or leather jacket over the tank and you still are 100% pulled together :)


~ three ~

The last way I decided to style this skirt is honestly what I pictured in my head since the moment I saw it.


This skirt has the perfect amount of stretch that I simply pulled it up and made it a body con strapless dress.
Eek!
Love it!
I paired it with some black open toe booties (similar) and sunglasses, but you can always add a jacket, swap the booties out for heels or sandals too.
Honestly, the possibilities with this skirt are endless.

I am planning on pairing it with a white dress shirt tucked in for another great work option soon.

How would you style this skirt?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

** I was gifted this skirt from Salt & Light Lifestyle. All pictures and opinions are my own. **

12 comments:

  1. Eek, I love that you made it a dress! Soooo good! You look incredible in all 3 styles! Like I said, I dub you the CAMO QUEEN!! Soooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😘 I think I really like it as a dress best, but can easily wear it as a skirt.

      Delete
  2. Very cool that you can wear the skirt as a dress! Love it and you are rockin' it!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock camo better than anyone else I know! Happy Monday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So dang cute on you, this was really calling your name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. I love all the options- but I really really love the combat boots one! We should have named this one the Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 😘🤗 I truly love it and how versatile it is!

      Delete
  6. This skirt is perfection on you. I just got mine, and now I want to copy all of your style!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts