Slider

The Friday Faves #16 & #17

Friday, April 26, 2019

TGIF!
I have a double dose of favorites for you today!
So grab some coffee and read on :)

A couple weeks ago X came home with a certificate that he was Student of the Week!
I had a heads up since the school shared a picture earlier that day :)


He also had his best game of the soccer season with 6 goals!
And he was the goalie for the first half of the game!
So proud of him :)


We have headed over to our property quite a bit on the nice days to check things out and to get some fresh air.


I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this on the wall in the bathroom while out on our many adventures/errand trips!
Head here to see all of our April fun and more!


I finally shared my Round 2 results from FASTer Way to Fat Loss  :)
Next round begins May 6th!


Last Wednesday we hit up soccer practice...



Which was immediately followed by our first baseball practice of the season!
It was a long night!




Good Friday was the 50th Wedding Anniversary for my in-laws.
They decided instead of a party, they would like the 5 of us to go out to dinner.
So we headed to an amazing dinner in Columbus....and this was the only picture I took! lol!


My FIL is on the hunt for a couple bar stools, so we swung by @Home after dinner.
While he looked at stools, this kid tried out every single piece of furniture in the store :/


It rained like crazy Friday and Saturday morning, so X's soccer game was cancelled.
But it cleared up before we headed back to Columbus for a birthday party for a good friend!
The kiddos had a blast bowling, playing arcade games and celebrating Marco turning 7!











So many of my pictures were blurry because of all the moving around, but they truly had a great time!






We headed home to relax a bit and head to bed because the next morning the Easter bunny was coming!
X loved his make-shift Supply Drop basket! (Fortnite related)


Then we cleaned up and headed over to my in-laws' house for Easter Lunch!


X was off school on Monday and shockingly Mic closed the office too (I didn't complain),
so X and I headed out to get all the extra baseball equipment he needed and then checked out the new Hobby Lobby.



This kid had a blast checking out #allthethings in Hobby Lobby!






X picked out this sign for his room...


Sometimes if it weren't for giving birth to him, I wouldn't believe that he is mine.
#iamnotahomebody




And that is it my friends!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Awww love all the fun X had in Hobby Lobby and yay on the award and the great soccer game! Hope you guys have the sweetest weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the soccer games - we were always cold and wet! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts