Slider

The Friday Faves #14

Friday, April 5, 2019

It's Friday Faves time!
We kicked off last weekend bright and early at a birthday party!
X's first girl/boy party 😉



Look at how cute this set up my friend Ashley had going on...


The kiddos picked a donut and then added all the toppings they desired :)






Typical 7 year old kids...the girls ate at a table in a different room.






Then it was time for a fun little craft!




 It was so cute how each of them had their own way of decorating the wooden donut :)




Where is X's donut you ask?
He is that teenager trapped in a 7 year old body and thought he didn't need to do it :/



  

Despite acting funny about the craft, X had a great time at the party!


Next on the agenda was cheering on our friends at the Alumni Basketball tournament.

Unfortunately, Mic wasn't able to play this year but we still had a great time watching all those guys and getting to hangout with friends!








Just a couple of best buddies being weird! lol!



And then they decided they didn't want to sit and watch anymore.
So the kiddos grabbed a ball and started their own game on the sidelines :)




I give these guys a ton of credit!

Most of the teams that played were from 2008-2018.
This "old guy" team was guys from 1996-2000!
They played 5 games back to back and almost made it to the finals!



I had to grab a quick pic of these boys before we all parted ways!




As soon as we got home I started feeling sick :(

So the rest of the weekend we didn't do anything.
Thankfully I am doing much better today!



We kicked off the work/school week with soccer practice and the first game of the Spring season!
Our boys came away with 5-0 win to start the season!
 X was goalie most of the game, but thankfully got to bust out for the last 3 minutes of the game and get in on the offense :)



  


In other news, I received this super cute camo skirt from my friends at Salt and Light Lifestyle late last week.

Since the weather turned yucky and I was sick I haven't had a chance to style it yet.
But I will be working on that this weekend :)



I saw these super cute earrings and I think I need them in my life!

And how cute would they be for Easter service?




Of course I have to share a couple favorites from Instagram this week!




#TRUTH

And in case you missed it, on the blog this week I asked you all some questions.



And I shared some cute ideas that are perfect gifts for the teachers in your life!




And that is a wrap on the first week of April!

I hope you all had a great week and enjoy your weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika!

8 comments:

  1. The birthday party theme looks so cute! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday party looks adorable, what a great idea! I am glad you are feeling better, this Ohio weather is bringing back another wave of the sickies up here too. Enjoy this beautiful day, so excited for some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend!🤗 So hoping this gorgeous weather today is treating you all well!

      Delete
  3. You and I probably spend the same amount of time on the field and in the gym!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably! I wouldn't have it any other way 😊

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts