Slider

The Friday Faves #15

Friday, April 12, 2019

Eek! It's Friday!
So happy to have some time to relax a bit this weekend!
We have had two soccer practices and a game this week, so I am ready for a free weekend.
Let's back up and recap some of my favorites from this past week.

The weather was so nice on Saturday!
Perfect for X's soccer game.
I love getting to watch this kid doing things he enjoys.
With that said, I was happy that he spoke up at halftime and mentioned he didn't want to be goalie anymore ;)



While X is good at goalie, I so enjoy watching him do his thing up and down the field :) 


We celebrated the big 9-0 win with a late lunch with my dad and step mom.
X stole most of this giant pretzel for himself, but it was well deserved :)


When I was walking through Kroger this weekend I noticed these super cute t-shirt and tank dresses.
They range from $14-16.
Such a steal! And perfect for Spring and Summer weather! 


And these floral dresses had me in complete flashback mode to my middle school days!
And they were all less than $20 a piece!
If you haven't checked out the cute pieces Kroger has to offer, what are you waiting for?


We just recently booked our summer vacation, so I had all the low country thoughts running through me head.

Sunday evening I threw together a Low Country Boil and it now has me counting down the days until we get to relax by the water down south!


On Monday I shared 3 ways to style this amazing camo skirt!
You aren't going to believe one of them!
Head here to check them all out :)



A few of the parents were able to get some of our boys together for an extra practice this week.
We were "playing" adults vs. kids and they decided they needed to game plan.
It was so stinkin' cute!



 Wednesday was all about the Kitchen pantry!
I shared our previous pantries, and some ideas I have for our new pantry we are building.
I would love to hear any suggestions, tips, etc. you may have!


Yesterday I shared some scary before images 😉 of our home.
Head here to check them out and see a sneak peek of what it currently looks like.



I was dying when I saw this tee on Instagram this week! 🤣🤣


Eek!
And we are super excited to be going to see the The Dude Perfect tour in the summer!!



And that is it my friends!
What are some of your favorite moments from this past week?
Any big weekend plans?

Thanks as always for stopping by today!

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Yay on all this goodness! I am still so excited for your rebuild. The Dude perfect tour will be a blast! Have the BEST weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts