Slider

What's Up April!

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Happy Wednesday!
I can't believe how fast this past month has gone!
It is already time for...



What We're Eating This Week...

Bun less Philly Cheese steaks
Tacos
Pork loin and Corn on the cob
Spaghetti & meatballs
Pizza
Out


What I'm Reminiscing About...

These two best buds on their very first "play date" 6 years ago!


Look at how much they have grown...




What I'm Loving...

All the changes that continue to happen from doing the Faster Way to Fat Loss program since the beginning of the year are truly amazing!
I shared my results from Round 2 here :)



What We've Been Up To...

All the soccer games and practices...



And lots of going out to eat after late games...


We had our first baseball practice last week...


Mic and I have been going to so many stores and such to get our hands on #allthethings we need to pick out for the house.
Of course that can make you hungry ;) so we have tried out a few new spots like Dickey's Barbecue Pit...



And I couldn't resist taking a picture of this in the bathroom....
#iamlikea12yearoldboysometimes ;)


And we celebrated a good friend's 7th birthday!



What I'm Dreading...

Nothing at the moment!


What I'm Working On...

I mentioned above we are focused all on the house things these days!
From floors to lights to faucets...



Any tips on how to stay sane during this process is much appreciated :)


What I'm Excited About...

X playing baseball this year!
We just picked up all his new gear this past weekend :)


He totally suckered me into these Cleveland Indians batting gloves!



What I'm Watching/Reading...

Once again DirecTV was acting up so I searched for something light hearted on Netflix and decided to give Schitt'$ Creek a shot.


Oh my goodness do I love it!!!
I am through season 2 now and I can't get enough of it!
Do you watch it?

I am still watching The Blacklist, trying to get an episode in of The Voice here and there when I get the chance, and my dad convinced me to watch The Village and now I'm hooked!


I haven't been reading much these days.
Heck, I haven't been able to read any blogs lately either :(
But I'm trying to catch up as much as I can! :)


What I'm Listening To...

All the country music and pop hits right now...






What I'm Wearing...

My go-to denim jacket (I have the light and medium wash) has been on repeat these days now that we are finally getting some warmer temps!
And I broke out my camo sandals finally and love them!

And this camo skirt!



What I'm Doing This Weekend...

X has a soccer game and then I am heading north for the annual Duck Races fundraiser :)


What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...

Soccer season ending, baseball games beginning,
Memorial Day cookout,
and the school year coming to a close.
X has had a fantastic year and we can't wait to see what 2nd grade will offer in the Fall!


What Else Is New...


Our house is moving along!
I shared some pictures of the before here.
Picking out all the hardware and such is exhausting for someone who doesn't care that much about it and doesn't like to shop! lol!
For those of you who have built a home...how do you do it?


XOXO ~ Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. We have avoided doing any remodeling because I'm pretty sure my husband and I would kill each other :)! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Shitt's Creek too- I'm just on Season 2. Also your food pics always make me hungry. Sadly, I have zero tips for surviving the picking out of all the things- it drove me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl...I do not envy you with the house choices! I typically walk in and say give me 3 to choose from as I get overwhelmed so easy. Love that X is starting baseball!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts