Slider

Friday Favorites Week #33

Friday, August 14, 2020

We made it to Friday!
I'm not sure why this week has seemed so long, but I am just glad it is Friday.

Linking up with Andrea and Erika for another week of favorites!




If you missed my favorites from last week, head here.
It included this past weekend with silliness like this...



In other news, I tried out one of Shay's super yummy desserts...




And I pulled out all the brights for a sunshiny OOTD!!



If you missed #TheRealBuild this week on stories, you can head to my highlights on Instagram to hear all about the exterior of our home.
Feel free to shoot me any questions you may have, and to check out the rest of The Real Build ladies :)



And guess what else I did this week?

I went into the office to work for the first time in 5 months!!!!
Not gonna lie, it kind of felt great!
I just don't want to do the whole getting ready thing every day :/
But I did have a cute office mate with me :)




Even made himself right at home ;)


Good thing I know the owner personally ;)


And yesterday was left handers day ✋🏼
Happy Left Handers Day to my favorite ❤️



And that is it for the week!

Another Friday night means another soccer practice for X.
Other than that the weekend should be pretty low key :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts