Slider

Let's Stay Home | All About Those Lights

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Hello and Happy Thursday!
Welcome to the August edition of Let's Stay Home.

Today I'm diving into my lighting picks.
Why is lighting SO HARD to pick out!
We have had the pendant lights for our dining space and kitchen island picked out, ordered and stored for a good year now.







And we know the lights we are ordering for our exterior, we just have to hit submit on that order.
It's all the other lights that are driving me crazy!

Here is what I'm looking for...

Master Bathroom Sconces
Master Closet Chandelier
Xavier's Bathroom Sconces
Powder Room Sconces
1st Floor Sconces
Laundry Room Chandelier
Foyer Chandelier

I would love your feedback on the styles I am about to share below.
They are all ones we are leaning towards, but just haven't made the final decision.

For the master bathroom we really like this style.
We would have 4 of them since we have a double vanity.



I did know from the very beginning that I wanted some antler chandeliers and decor scattered through the house since we live in the woods.
I think this smaller version would be perfect for our master closet above our island!



Next up are the lights for Xavier's bathroom.
I just haven't found any style that I just love.
So your feedback is greatly appreciated!

With his bathroom being all gray and white, I was thinking of bringing in black sconces to play off the countertop.




I could easily do the same sconces in the powder room on the first floor, use the same as the sconces scattered throughout the first floor, or something entirely different.

Here is one of the options for the first floor sconces.
The tricky part with picking out these lights is that we have 9 of them!
And the space is pretty open, so they need to blend or accent the lights in the kitchen and dining space, as well as the chandelier in the foyer.
It's a tall order to fill!

These guys are GORGEOUS!!!
Not sure they will totally go with what we have picked out so far, but they are 100% our style!!!



I also like the simplicity of this style of light as well (in black).




Decisions! Decisions!

And then I'm thinking two fairly similar antler chandeliers for the foyer and laundry space.
Honestly, I want something different but I haven't been able to find much.
Any suggestions on where to look for a antler chandelier?
Stores, sites, etc. are greatly appreciated!

I am leaning towards these tones for both of the spaces.







So what do you think?
Again, I would love your feedback and suggestions!

And don't forget to link up your home posts as well!


XOXO ~ Vanessa


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts